Lancashire Board is hugely proud to be recognised by the Forest Stewardship Council® for its ongoing commitment to sustainable packaging manufacture.
- sit amongst an elite few UK sheet plants and manufacturers whose diligence meets the exacting demands of the FSC and who can boast this valued certification
- strive to minimise waste; trading in an ethical and responsible manner at every level
Fit For Purpose Packaging
The total cost of packaging is not limited to the unit price. It must be shipped, stored and recycled – all of which carry associated costs.
Fit for purpose packaging means structuring the right amount of material to optimise its purpose:
- not too much that it adds needless weight to ship and recycle
- not too little that it fails
- … just enough to fulfil its purpose and optimise storage, shipping and recycling costs
Call today on +44 (0)1282 835033 to discuss your packaging needs.